Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Thank you!

I wanted to thank each of you who took the time to send me an encouraging email or e-card on my birthday on Sunday...I was literally overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and blessing I received! You can never know how much that means to me, or how deeply you blessed and encouraged me. I felt so loved, even though I don't deserve it...

I know I probably won't be able to respond to each message, so I wanted to write a public thank-you! I am so thankful that I don't have to fight this battle alone...not only is Yeshua right by my side every step of the way, He also sent so many wonderful people to stand with me and hold up my arms when I get tired.

This verse has been on my heart the last few days: 

"Do not grow weary in well-doing, for in due season you shall reap, if you do not lose heart." 

That really spoke to me, especially the part about "in due season"...just because I can't see it right now, just because I don't know when that season will come, He still promises that it will!

Thank you all for your prayers, support and love...it means so much! I'll try and post an update soon, as things are still intense physically, but for now, I just want you all to know how much you are appreciated!

One of my very favorite Scriptures:


1 comment: